Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Nykaa Rakhi Sale July 2017 | Makeup Haul | BeautyAndTheCode

Hey Guys! ❤❤

I am back with another NYKAA Haul video... I am super excited to
be sharing all the things I got from there... Just to keep the video prompt I
have separated the skin and hair care products haul from the makeup haul...

This Video is about the Makeup products I bought from Nykaa...
Enjoii Watching!

Tell me which products are you currently obsessed with and which
product did u like the most from my haul
J

Like Share and Subscribe to my channel!!


Products Mentioned:

2.     
Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation - 322 Warm
Honey(30ml)
525


4.     
Nykaa Nude Matte Nail Enamel - Tender Tulle 153(9ml) 199

5.     
Nykaa Paintstix - Chick Flick Pink 06(3.5gm) 425

6.     
Nykaa Paintstix - Cool Girl Nude 02(3.5gm) 425

7.     
Nykaa Paintstix - Rock n Roll Pink 07(3.5gm) 425


9.     
LOreal Paris Rouge Magique Lipstick - 925 Peach Perfect(3.9gm) 650






13.  Nykaa GLAMOReyes Eye
Pencil – Blue Hex 02(1.2gm)
450

14.  Nykaa GLAMOReyes Eye
Pencil - Teal Spell 02(1.2gm)
450













Please share in your experiences with these products in the
comments section below... Let’s make this space a chatty one!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
* Being a blogger and YouTuber & an ardent lover of
experimenting with new products... I review a lot of new products and share my
reviews and opinions about the products with you guys that I enjoy using.
Sometimes I collaborate with a brand for the same, sometimes the products are
sent to me to try, and sometimes I buy them myself. In all these situations,
every single opinion stated in my videos or on my blog is my own. I only
recommend a product to you that I personally like and use regularly. I am
very honest when it comes to giving a genuine opinion...If I like
something...You would know... If I don’t like it you would know that as well..!
J  ..I also am inclined towards DIYs and
artistic work... So you would see that too in my future videos..
J

Let’s try and keep the channel positive, informative and help
each other through this journey...!!

 










❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
For Business and Product Reviews please feel free to email me.
Business email: shriyasagdeo@gmail.com
You can stalk me at: Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/beautyandthecode/Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShriyaSagdeoFacebook - https://www.facebook.com/beautyandthecode/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Love you All!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment