Sunday, July 30, 2017

Nykaa Rakhi Sale Haul July 2017 | Skin care and Hair Care Haul

Hey Guys! ❤❤

I am Back with another NYKAA Haul video... I am super excited to
be sharing all the things I got from there .. Just to keep the video prompt I
have separated the skin and hair care products haul from the makeup haul ..
Stay tuned for the makeup haul video
J

Tell me which product are you currently obsessed with and which
product did u like the most from my haul
J

Like Share and Subscribe to my channel!!




Products Mentioned:
1.     
Richfeel Vitamin E++ Skin Oil
199





6.     
Organix Heavenly Hrdration + Cherry Blossom Conditioner (385ml)  725

7.     
L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Oil Replacement Cream 135

8.     
Nykaa Naturals Pure Essential Oil - Lavender  (10ml) 350

9.     
Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 24 PA ++  190

http://www.nykaa.com/simply-straight-hair-straightener.html


Please share in your experiences with these products in the
comments section below... Let’s make this space a chatty one!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
* Being a blogger and YouTuber & an ardent lover of
experimenting with new products... I review a lot of new products and share my
reviews and opinions about the products with you guys that I enjoy using. Sometimes
I collaborate with a brand for the same, sometimes the products are sent to me
to try, and sometimes I buy them myself. In all these situations, every single
opinion stated in my videos or on my blog is my own. I only recommend a product
to you that I personally like and use regularly. I am very honest when it
comes to giving a genuine opinion...If I like something...You would know... If
I don’t like it you would know that as well..!
J 
..I also am inclined towards DIYs and artistic work... So you would see
that too in my future videos..
J

Let’s try and keep the channel positive, informative and help
each other through this journey...!!
















❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
For Business and Product Reviews please feel free to email me.
Business email: shriyasagdeo@gmail.com
You can stalk me at: Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/beautyandthecode/Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShriyaSagdeoFacebook - https://www.facebook.com/beautyandthecode/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Love you All!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

1 comment:


  1. Stay Home And Be safe Carona effect Nice to see your blog keep updating offers & coupons Clovia Coupons and Offers- Find the latest Filpkart, Nykaa, nnnow, paytmall, Clovia Coupons and Best Offers for Men & women online shopping at Tracedeals.
    Clovia Coupons
    Filpkart offers
    Nykaa offers
    Nnnow offers
    Paytmmall offers
    oppo Mobile offers
    Samsung Mobile Phone

    ReplyDelete