Monday, August 28, 2017

Product Empties June - August 2017 | Will I repurchase? | Hit or Miss ??

Hey Guys! ❤❤

I am sharing Product empties .. where I discuss all the products
I emptied in the past months and provide a short review on those products and
will I consider buying them again !!


Products Mentioned:

1.     BBLUNT Intense
Moisture Shampoo for Seriously Dry Hair, 400ml – INR 550

  1. BBLUNT Intense Moisture Conditioner for Seriously Dry
    Hair, 200g – INR 400

  1. Himalaya Herbals Protein Conditioner-Deep Conditions
    and Repairs, 200ml – INR 130

  1. TRESemme
    Smooth & Shine Conditioner, 190ml
    – INR 183

  1. TRESemme Climate Control
    Shampoo, 580ml
    – INR 300

  1. Biotique Bio Citron Stimulating Body Massage Oil, 200ml
    – INR 130

  1. Parachute 100% Pure Coconut Hair Oil Bottle, 500ml –
    INR 159

  1. Khadi Sweet Almond Oil, 210ml – INR 580

  1. BBLUNT High
    Definition Curl Curl Defining Leave in Cream, 150g
    – INR 550

  1. Batiste Dry Shampoo Instant Hair Refresh Fruity &
    Cheeky Cherry, 50ml 

  1. Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil 100
    ml
    – INR 432

  1. Head & Shoulders Anti Dandruff Smooth and Silky
    Shampoo, 340ml – INR 250

  1. Cipla 8X Shampoo

  1. Yardley
    London - English Rose Refreshing Deo for Women, 150ml
    – INR 190

  1. Spinz Eau de Parfum, Mystique, 50ml – INR 300

  1. Plum Green
    Tea Mattifying Moisturizer, 50ml
    – INR 450

  1. Plum Green Tea Alcohol Free
    Toner, 200ml
    – INR 380

  1. Plum Green Tea Clear Face Mask,
    60g
    – INR 475

  1. Ajmal Younique 50 ML Perfume for Women INR 2100

  1. LUX Magical Spell Body Wash, 240
    ml
    – INR 160

  1. MARQUIS Pour Femme Eau De Parfum 100ml / 3.3 FL.OZ. –
    INR 1299

  1. Lakme 9 to
    5 Hydrating SPF 50 Super Sunscreen Lotion 30 ml
    – INR 525

  1. Organic
    Harvest Hair Spa for Dry and Damaged Hair,200ml
    – INR 810

  1. The Body Shop Body Butter,Vineyard Peach, 6.7 Ounces –
    INR 1195

  1. Organic Harvest Skin Lightening
    Cream 15g
    – INR 391

  1. Maybelline
    New York Baby Lips Electro, Berry Bomb, 3.5gm
    – INR 190

  1. Eva Fresh
    Lips Non Coloured Moisturising Lip Balm, Fresh Mint, 4.5g
    INR
    125

  1. Lakme 9 To
    5 Pure Rouge Blusher, Peach Affair, 6g
    – INR 475

  1. Organic Harvest
    Pomegranate Lip Care 10 Gm
    – INR 199

  1. Elle 18 Color Pops Lip Color,
    Hot Pink 26, 4.3 ml – INR 280

  1. Lakme Absolute Gloss
    Addict, Pink Wink, 4m
    – INR 800

  1. Lakme
    Absolute Shine Liquid Eye Liner, Black, 4.5ml
    – INR 350

  1. Lakme
    9 to 5 Matte Lip Color MR7 Saffron
    Gossip
    – INR 480

  1. Maybelline The Colossal Liner
    1.2g
    – INR 425





Like Share and Subscribe to my channel!!












❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
* Being a blogger and YouTuber & an ardent lover of experimenting with new products... I review a lot of new products and share my reviews and opinions about the products with you guys that I enjoy using. Sometimes I collaborate with a brand for the same, sometimes the products are sent to me to try, and sometimes I buy them myself. In all these situations, every single opinion stated in my videos or on my blog is my own. I only recommend a product to you that I personally like and use regularly. I am very honest when it comes to giving a genuine opinion...If I like something...You would know... If I don’t like it you would know that as well..! J  ..I also am inclined towards DIYs and artistic work... So you would see that too in my future videos.. J

Let’s try and keep the channel positive, informative and help each other through this journey...!!

BLOG - 
http://beautyandthecode.blogspot.in/

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
For Business and Product Reviews please feel free to email me.
Business email: shriyasagdeo@gmail.com
You can stalk me at: Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/beautyandthecode/Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShriyaSagdeoFacebook - https://www.facebook.com/beautyandthecode/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Love you All!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment