Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Draw a Mandala on a Tile | DIY | Tile Art Mandala | Beautyandthecode

Hey Guys! ❤❤

Today I thought of going a little creative and draw a Mandala on
a tile, I found this tile going waste during some house work and found this as
a perfect piece of trying some art work.

I love making Mandalas as they are a great way to increase your
concentration levels and is somehow therapeutic.
Drawing a Mandala is all about maintaining symmetry , make repeated
design and pattern & each on eof us can make a unique design.

This is a very basic mandala that I have made on the tile using
a CD marker , you can go cray cray and create more random designs and complex
designs too.

Don’t forget to tag me on instagram/facebook if you recreate
this
J ..my social
media handles are mentioned below.


Things you would need:

1.    
Scale
2.    
Pencil , Eraser
3.    
CD marker pen / Any
pen that goes on tile (I used Black colored)
4.    
Tile /Sheet if you
prefer making on sheet
5.    
Protractor
6.    
Rounder



Like Share and Subscribe to my channel!!


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
* Being a blogger and YouTuber & an ardent lover of
experimenting with new products... I review a lot of new products and share my
reviews and opinions about the products with you guys that I enjoy using. Sometimes
I collaborate with a brand for the same, sometimes the products are sent to me
to try, and sometimes I buy them myself. In all these situations, every single
opinion stated in my videos or on my blog is my own. I only recommend a product
to you that I personally like and use regularly. I am very honest when it
comes to giving a genuine opinion...If I like something...You would know... If
I don’t like it you would know that as well..!
J 
..I also am inclined towards DIYs and artistic work... So you would see
that too in my future videos..
J

Let’s try and keep the channel positive, informative and help
each other through this journey...!!
















❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
For Business and Product Reviews please feel free to email me.
Business email: shriyasagdeo@gmail.com
You can stalk me at: Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/beautyandthecode/Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShriyaSagdeoFacebook - https://www.facebook.com/beautyandthecode/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Love you All!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



1 comment:

  1. Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. Shampoo with CBD USA

    ReplyDelete