Thursday, August 10, 2017

Products I REGRET Buying !! | August 2017 |BeautyAndTheCode

Hey Guys! ❤❤

I am sharing “Products I Regretted Buying “!

I don’t want to demean any brand or product, but I personally
did not enjoy these products so I thought of sharing my views with you guys...

Products Mentioned:

  1. Cinthol Deo Spray, Spin,
    150ml for Women
  2. VLCC Mulberry & Rose Fairness Face Wash 150 ml
  3. Iba Halal Care Pure Skin
    Liquid Foundation - Golden Beige
  4. Nature Secrets
    Anti-perspirant Deodorant with Energising Mint & Raspberry
  5. Layer`r Wottagirl Love
    Your Style, Story, 135ml
  6. Lakme Complexion Care
    Face Cream, Beige, 9g
  7. Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover Spf 25
    Foundation
  8. Vlcc Matte Look
    Sunscreen Cream - Spf 30 Pa+++
  9. Gala Of London Nail Polish Remover.
  10. Studiowest indulge calming
    lavender face wash
  11. makeup milano
    kiko ultra glossy lip pencil

In case there are more such products that you have had foul
experience with...do share your opinions with me in the comment section below
J

Like Share and Subscribe to my channel!!

Music :

Italian
Morning
 by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution
 license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
* Being a blogger and YouTuber & an ardent lover of
experimenting with new products... I review a lot of new products and share my
reviews and opinions about the products with you guys that I enjoy using. Sometimes
I collaborate with a brand for the same, sometimes the products are sent to me
to try, and sometimes I buy them myself. In all these situations, every single
opinion stated in my videos or on my blog is my own. I only recommend a product
to you that I personally like and use regularly. I am very honest when it
comes to giving a genuine opinion...If I like something...You would know... If
I don’t like it you would know that as well..!
J 
..I also am inclined towards DIYs and artistic work... So you would see
that too in my future videos..
J

Let’s try and keep the channel positive, informative and help
each other through this journey...!!











❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
For Business and Product Reviews please feel free to email me.
Business email: shriyasagdeo@gmail.com
You can stalk me at: Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/beautyandthecode/Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShriyaSagdeoFacebook - https://www.facebook.com/beautyandthecode/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Love you All!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment