Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Impressions Haul | Karol Bagh Impressions Store | beautyandthecode

Hey Guys!


Today I will be sharing my Impressions Haul Video .. a beauty
store from Karol Bagh Delhi...!!

Hope you like all the things that I bought and if you have used
any of the products mentioned then do comment in the comment section below...
Let’s Chit Chat!!

Also I am aware of the stir created about the authenticity of
the products being original or not from the Impressions store but I decided to
take my chance and experience it myself as some famous youtubers have been
raving about the Impressions store where as some had foul experience ..

I have tried and tested all the products that I have mentioned
in the video and can say for sure that they were excellent quality and my
experience defers from others
J

Having said that ... Hope you all really enjoy watching this one
and Wish you all a veryyy Happy and joyous Diwali !!


I am providing alternative links to the products mentioned so
that you can find them online !!

Products Mentioned

§  Victoria's
Secret Amber Romance Fragrance Body Mist For Women (250 ml) -
799/-
http://amzn.to/2rGOBXJ


§  Nee Cara
windmill silk highlight powder

§  Vega Fan Brush
100/-

§  The Copper
Brush – Eye Shadow Brush – 350/-
§   


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

* Being a blogger
and YouTuber & an ardent lover of experimenting with new products... I
review a lot of new products and share my reviews and opinions about the
products with you guys that I enjoy using. Sometimes I collaborate with a brand
for the same, sometimes the products are sent to me to try, and sometimes I buy
them myself. In all these situations, every single opinion stated in my videos
or on my blog is my own. I only recommend a product to you that I personally
like and use regularly. I am very honest when it comes to giving a genuine
opinion...If I like something...You would know... If I don’t like it you would
know that as well..!
J 
..I also am inclined towards DIYs and artistic work... So you would see
that too in my future videos..
J

Let’s try and keep the channel
positive, informative and help each other through this journey...!!











❤❤You can stalk me at: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/beautyandthecode/Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShriyaSagdeoFacebook - https://www.facebook.com/beautyandthecode/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Business email: shriyasagdeo@gmail.com

If you are a company or brand and want me to review your products feel free to email me.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment