Monday, March 20, 2017

Ayush Anti Marks Turmeric Face Cream - Product Review

Hey Everyone !  

Welcome back .. Hope you guys are doing well .. !!

I am always in hunt for products that are a little budget friendly and could be used on daily basis .. so I went to grocery store and found a stash of so many new products by Lever Ayush Therapy .. they seemed inclined towards natural /organic products so I thought to give it a try ..I bought Ayush Anti Marks Turmeric Face Cream .. It could be either a hit or a miss .. so I went ahead & I got this .. 



To know more about my experience with this , keep on reading !! 

What Product claims :


Ayush Anti Marks Face Cream contains the goodness of Turmeric (Haldi) known for its purification and antiseptic properties and Kumkumadi Tailam, to cure marks, lighten skin colour and improve skin's quality for spot-less fair skin. Turmeric (Haldi) is prescribed in Ayurveda for purification and also well known for its antiseptic and healing properties. Kumkumadi Tailam is a unique blend of 16 herbs & oil formulated to help skin look beautiful and healthy. Extracts of Lodhra, Ushira and Neeloptal calm and soothe skin. Manjishtha, Kesar and Padmakashtha help clear marks, lighten skin colour and improve complexion.
  • Anti Marks Face Cream with Turmeric
  • Cures marks, lighten skin colour and improve skin's quality for spot-less fair skin.
  • Turmeric (Haldi) is prescribed in Ayurveda for purification and also well known for its antiseptic and healing properties
  • Kumkumadi Tailam is a unique blend of 16 herbs & oil formulated to help skin look beautiful and healthy
  • Extracts of Lodhra, Ushira and Neeloptal calm and soothe skin.
  • Manjishtha, Kesar and Padmakashtha help clear marks, lighten skin colour and improve complexion

About the Brand

LEVER Ayush Therapy is an exclusive range of health care and personal care products born of the eternal truth of Ayurveda and the proof of performance through modern science. LEVER Ayush Therapy range comes with some of nature’s healing secrets discovered by Ayurveda, almost 5000 years ago!




Key Ingredients :

Turmeric (Haldi) - Prescribed in Ayurveda for the purification of skin and is also well known for its antiseptic and healing properties.

Kumkumadi Tailam - A unique blend of 16 herbs and oils formulated to cure marks, lighten skin colour and improve its quality.




Packaging :






  • Packaging is rather basic..It is a simple tube housed in a yellow cardboard box with all the details imprinted on all sides about the product.
  • The tube itself has yellow , orangish color scheme with all details and instructions printed on it.
  • Tube looks very simple and the color scheme clearly shows the hint of ingredients in it ...turmeric (yellow/Orange) and herbs imprinted on it.
  • Texture of the cream is like creamy -powdery sorts .. If you have used vico turmeric at any point of time in your life you could relate to this.. So texture is creamy yet powdery.. 

My Take on this ..! 

I have used this cream for 3 weeks now ..I mostly had layered it on my usual face moisturizer .. This claims to have turmeric and kumkumdi tailam which are both well known for Curing marks, lighten skin colour and improve skin's quality for spot-less fair skin.

What I noticed is that when I use this ..it gives an instant brightness just like any other fairness cream would give , but I didn't see any significant change in my marks or spots .. maybe it's too early to say but considering 3 weeks I thought there should be some minor difference.So if you ask me does it work as an anti-mark skin .. I would probably say "No" .. But if you ask me if this works as an instant brightening fairness cream .. I would rather say "yes" ..
I don't mind using this as a regular face cream because it has a good texture , doesn't make my skin dry , it gives instant brightness , I don't feel the need to apply foundation or anything if i use this as my face starts looking fresh instantly ..But... you can't layer it as it starts flaking out .. so apply it once and forget about the whole layering thing .. Set it with a face powder and you are good to go.. 

I also feel that may be it should be used with Ayush face wash and anti pimple cream for an overall result .. so it might be dependent on that .. only the anti-mark cream didn't work on me .. 
How much does it Cost? !! :

  • At Nykaa -  20 gms comes for INR 65/- & 50gms comes for INR 120/-
  • At Amazon 50gms comes for INR 120/-

What Did I like about this product ?:


  1. Instant brightness.
  2. Doesn't dry out my skin
  3. I am a sucker for strong fragrances , this one has overwhelming fragrance so I like that.
  4. Inexpensive for everyday use.
  5. It did not breakout my skin.
What did I dislike about this product:

  1. You cannot layer this cream , if you try it just starts flaking out.
  2. For some , it's fragrance could be overwhelming.
  3. It did not reduce my spots or marks 
  4. Ingredients have some parabens , patch test may be needed for sensitive skin folks.
    Recommended to use ?? 

      I am not sure , depends if you like it as an everyday use cream and inexpensive one then go ahead.i would probably not repurchase this one.


      Final Take & Rating !! : 

      Rating would be : 2.5/5


      If you have already used this product, then please share your experience in the comment section below.I would love to know your take on the product as well as the blog.!!

      Hope you enjoyed reading this product review !!


      Stalk me on :
      Instagram handle .. beautyandthecode
      FB page BeautyAndTheCode FB Page !
      Youtube Channel : beautyandthecode
      Twitter : https://twitter.com/ShriyaSagdeo
      Business email: shriyasagdeo@gmail.com


      LOVE U All LOADS .. !! 

      Shriya Sagdeo



      1 comment: