Thursday, January 18, 2018

Pantene Oil Replacement Vs L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Oil-in-Cream|Prod...

Hey Guys! ❤❤

I am back with another product comparison video
and this time it is about Wars between Oil Replacement creams.
I will be comparing 2 oil replacement creams
along with their demo and review.

So I will taking you guys through the
comparison and conclude the best and worst in the end of the video. Stay tuned
until the end for the final verdict!

Products Mentioned:
Pantene Oil Replacement, 180ml – INR 150/-

Loreal Paris Oil Replacement Cream - 6 Oil Nourish, 100g Tube–
INR 80/-


Hope you enjoy watching this video and many more to come!!


Like Share and Subscribe to my channel!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
* Being a blogger and YouTuber & an ardent lover of
experimenting with new products... I review a lot of new products and share my
reviews and opinions about the products with you guys that I enjoy using.
Sometimes I collaborate with a brand for the same, sometimes the products are
sent to me to try, and sometimes I buy them myself. In all these situations,
every single opinion stated in my videos or on my blog is my own. I only
recommend a product to you that I personally like and use regularly. I am
very honest when it comes to giving a genuine opinion...If I like
something...You would know... If I don’t like it you would know that as well..!
J  ..I also am inclined towards DIYs and
artistic work... So you would see that too in my future videos..
J

Let’s try and keep the channel positive, informative and help
each other through this journey...!!



BLOG -
http://beautyandthecode.blogspot.in/











❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
For Business and Product Reviews please feel free to email me.
Business email: shriyasagdeo@gmail.com
You can stalk me at: Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/beautyandthecode/Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShriyaSagdeoFacebook - https://www.facebook.com/beautyandthecode/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel


Love you All!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤





1 comment:

  1. L’Oréal Paris is one of few brands that specially make products for men as well. It offers hair care, hair color, and skin care products for men, which are made with consultation of some of the best hair and skin experts. The brand believes that beauty is a fundamental right of both men and women, so it makes quality hair and skin care products for both of them.
    Makeup Revolution Beauty Products Pakistan

    ReplyDelete