Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Khadi Naturals Product Review |My fav from Khadi Naturals|Beautyandthecode

Hey Guys! ❤❤

Sharing my review on some of the products from Khadi Naturals.
They are all natural and organic products and if you are someone who is
ingredient conscious in the products you use and prefer natural products , then
this video would be helpful for you guys ..


Hope you enjoy the reviews!!


Products Mentioned ❤❤:
·        
Khadi Jasmine Soap – INR 70/-

·        
Khadi Jasmine Massage Oil, 210ml
– INR 120/-

·        
Khadi Fruit Herbal Face Mask
Pack, 50g – INR 120/-

·        
Khadi Neem, Basil and Mint Face
Mask (Anti Acne), 50g – INR 120/-

·        
Khadi Almond and Honey Gel Scrub
With Pure Manuka Honey, 100g  INR 390/-

·        
Khadi Lavender and Basil Bath
Salt, 200g – INR 300/-





Hope you enjoy watching this video and many more to come!!


Like Share and Subscribe to my channel!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
* Being a blogger and YouTuber & an ardent lover of
experimenting with new products... I review a lot of new products and share my
reviews and opinions about the products with you guys that I enjoy using.
Sometimes I collaborate with a brand for the same, sometimes the products are
sent to me to try, and sometimes I buy them myself. In all these situations,
every single opinion stated in my videos or on my blog is my own. I only
recommend a product to you that I personally like and use regularly. I am
very honest when it comes to giving a genuine opinion...If I like
something...You would know... If I don’t like it you would know that as well..!
J  ..I also am inclined towards DIYs and
artistic work... So you would see that too in my future videos..
J

Let’s try and keep the channel positive, informative and help
each other through this journey...!!



BLOG -
http://beautyandthecode.blogspot.in/















❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
For Business and Product Reviews please feel free to email me.
Business email: shriyasagdeo@gmail.com
You can stalk me at: Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/beautyandthecode/Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShriyaSagdeoFacebook - https://www.facebook.com/beautyandthecode/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel


Love you All!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment