Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Product Empties - September 2017 | Will I Repurchase?? | Hit OR Miss??

Hey Guys! ❤❤

Sharing my product empties for month of September 2017... And as
always sharing mini reviews for each and every product and deciding if the
product was worth repurchasing or reject for lifetime
J

Hope you enjoy watching it J

Products Mentioned:
  • Patanjali Saundarya
    Alovera Gel, Kesar Chandan, 150ml -
    ₹100/-

·       
Studiowest indulge calming lavender face wash - 99/-

  • Organic Harvest Skin
    Lightening cream 15 gm -
    ₹395/-

  • Olay Total Effects
    7-In-1 Anti Aging Foaming Face Wash Cleanser, 100gm -
    ₹260/-

  • The Face Shop Real
    Nature Face Mask, Pomegranate, 20g (Pack of 4) -
    ₹200

  • Kara Deep Pore Cleansing
    Skin Care Wipes - Avocado & Jojoba - 30Pcs – ₹175/-

·        
Fogg Fresh Deodorant Reveal Black Series For Women, 120ml -250/-

·        
FabIndia Protein Shampoo

·        
Garnier Ultra Doux Hair Oil, 200ml

·        
Garnier Ultra
Blends Mythic Olive Conditioner, 175ml
- ₹170/-

·        
Garnier Ultra
Blends Mythic Olive Shampoo, 180ml
- ₹115/-

http://amzn.to/2jIiAjq

·        
BBLUNT Salon
Secret High Shine Creme Hair Colour, Deep Burgundy 4.20, 100g with Shine Tonic,
8ml
-₹179.00



Like Share and Subscribe to my channel!!








❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
* Being a blogger and YouTuber & an ardent lover of experimenting with new products... I review a lot of new products and share my reviews and opinions about the products with you guys that I enjoy using. Sometimes I collaborate with a brand for the same, sometimes the products are sent to me to try, and sometimes I buy them myself. In all these situations, every single opinion stated in my videos or on my blog is my own. I only recommend a product to you that I personally like and use regularly. I am very honest when it comes to giving a genuine opinion...If I like something...You would know... If I don’t like it you would know that as well..! J  ..I also am inclined towards DIYs and artistic work... So you would see that too in my future videos.. J

Let’s try and keep the channel positive, informative and help each other through this journey...!!

BLOG - 
http://beautyandthecode.blogspot.in/

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
For Business and Product Reviews please feel free to email me.
Business email: shriyasagdeo@gmail.com
You can stalk me at: Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/beautyandthecode/Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShriyaSagdeoFacebook - https://www.facebook.com/beautyandthecode/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel


Love you All!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment