Friday, October 21, 2016

L'OREAL PARIS Kajal Magique BOLD - Product Review


Hi Friends !! 

Kajal is one of the most needed cosmetic for me..I've been addicted to it from a long long time now .. Mostly when I don't apply kajal I end up looking sick with sunken eyes and everyone around me starts asking if I am sick .. :( .. so I am a religious user of kajal and keep trying different brands and colors available.

So....I found this kajal during online shopping on a sale.. from one of my favourite brands L'Oreal paris Kajal Magique BOLD which is a newer and enhanced version of its previous kajal magique.. and thought that it would be a nice pick as my older kajal was already on the verge of getting over. Let's jump right into the review .. 

L'OREAL PARIS Kajal Magique BOLD

Which Brand is it ?? : 

L'OREAL PARIS Kajal Magique BOLD

L'Oréal Paris India brings you a wide range of cosmetic and beauty products for your skin, hair and style. Known as one of the best cosmetic brands in India.


What L'Oreal says about the product :

Discover Kajal Magique BOLD, our boldest Kajal formula for the boldest look.
ULTIMATE BLACK: 25% more concentrated in black pigments, each stroke glides effortlessly to deliver a vivid black line.

MORE EXTRAORDINARY CARE: Its formula contains 2X more Vitamin E* and is gentle on the eye.

MORE EXTRAORDINARY CARE: Its formula contains 2X more Vitamin E* and is gentle on the eye.

BOLD RESULT: Create an intense line with one or two strokes on the waterline. Complete your bold look by adding a thick line on the upper lid

Extreme Hold: 14H Smudge-Proof.
Water-Proof.
Non Transfer.
Ophthalmologically Tested.
Suitable For Contact Lens


How does it Look and smell like ?: 


Packaging for L'OREAL PARIS Kajal Magique BOLD



Packaging :


  • Packaging is quite royal and looks luxurious.
  • It's a zed black , sleek pen like kajal with the brand details imprinted in Gold .. 
  • Roll the pen to get the kajal stick out according to need.
  • The cap fits in perfectly making it very convenient to travel along without any mess.
  • Packaging is sturdy and travel friendly.

Color /Swatch:

Swatch - L'OREAL PARIS Kajal Magique BOLD

  • I bought a standard black , which is absolute zed black.
  • It is highly pigmented , no complaints about that..
  • The swatch is available in the image above.


Texture:
  • The texture is smooth , it is not very creamy but glides perfectly and doesn't smudge.I mostly do not prefer wearing very creamy kajal as it tends to smudge and budge out.This one has the right creaminess needed.
  • The application is convenient and hygienic.
  • Just one or two strokes are sufficient for  a perfect waterline and even eye liner.


 How I like to use this : 

I usually use it on my waterline .. I just remove the cap and roll the kajal pencil till i get appropriate tip length and glide it over my waterline .. usually 2 strokes are more than enough to have an intense line.It stays for like good 7 hours ..in fact more . I never feel the need to reapply it throughout the day in office...it starts fading out gracefully , but you will still visible kajal on your waterline.. On my lazy days when I don't feel like using my liquid eyeliner , this product comes very handy .. I can comfortably draw an eyeliner with this which lasts almost the whole day.It is smudge proof and water resistant .The kajal doesn't even move slightly if I face wash or sweat.It in fact is a huge task to remove it at bed time. Only a proper makeup remover can manage to get this off .. 


Key Ingredients :

Key ingredients are listed below:


    How much does it Cost? !! :

    0.35 gm comes for INR 350/-   Buy Here ! (on discounted price)


    What Did I like about this product ?:

    • Highly Pigmented.It claims to have 25% Bold pigmentation , and I coudn't agree more.
    • Smudge Proof .. I am so glad that it really doesn't smudge at all. 
    • Water Proof.
    • It's formula contains 2X Vitamin E.
    • Stays for almost 8 hours or more .
    • It makes my eyes look fuller.
    • Glides Easily and perfect creamy consistency.
    • Ophthalmologically Tested.
    • Suitable For Contact Lens
    • Travel friendly.
    • Very convenient and hygienic application.
    • Luxurious and  sturdy Packaging.
    • One or two strokes are enough for one intense line.
    • Can be used as an eyeliner too.
    • Doesn't itch or irritate or make my eyes watery.


      What did I dislike about this product:

      The only painful part is removing it with a makeup remover.It takes a good amount of makeup remover to get it completely removed , and yet some traces remain.I would not even say its a dislike cos afterall the kajal claims to stay for 14 hours , so you obviously have to take some pain to remove it.Apart from this .. No other dislikes as such .. 


        Recommended to use?

        Yes , I am an absolute fan of this kajal , as I have an hectic office work schedule which doesn't permit me for regular touch ups , so I don't get time to re-apply the kajal time and again .. so I guess I have a solution to my problem now !

        Final Take & Rating !! : 

        I don't think I can make it any more obvious .. I absolutely loved it 

        Rating would be : 5/5 

        Have you already used this kajal ?? If yes .. then comment below on your experience with it ..I will be glad to hear from you all... 

        Hope you enjoyed reading this product review !!

        Please comment below about your take on this product or similar products or any new products in market that you would want me to review.. I will be happy to do so .. 

        Please leave your comments below if this blog was helpful? Any feedback is welcomed.

        Stalk me on :
        Instagram handle .. beautyandthecode

        FB page BeautyAndTheCode FB Page !
        Youtube Channel : beautyandthecode
        Twitter : https://twitter.com/ShriyaSagdeo
        Business email: shriyasagdeo@gmail.com

        LOVE U All LOADS .. !! 

        Shriya Sagdeo

        3 comments:

        1. Hi Shriya, I have been using this Kajal for some time now and I couldn't agree more! Its the best replacement for an eye liner for people like me who have shaky hands and can't make a perfect smooth line... :)

          ReplyDelete
          Replies
          1. Hey Viji .. So glad to hear from you .. I am also absolutely addicted to this one .. it has made "getting ready for office " easier and less messy :) .. Glad u agreed .. :) ..

            Delete
        2. These smokey eyes look very impressive on you.

          ReplyDelete