Thursday, September 15, 2016

BBlunt High Definition Curl...Curl - Defining Leave in Conditioner - Product Review


Hi Friends, 

Curls are so "in" these days .. have always been and will always be .. !

But with curls comes a lot of issues of maintaining them .. setting them .. getting rid of the frizz , getting the comb in and out and brushing your curls in the morning is a nightmare for some (including me ! :P) .. Not just that .. curls are like moisture suckers .. they need a lot of hydration , care and some right products to Fix them and keep them intact .. Curls need definition and I came across this product by BBlunt which claims to be hassle free cream to make it easier.It enhances curls and waves and also tames frizz.

Let's jump right into the product review :) ..Keep on Reading !! 


 BBLUNT High Definition Curl, Curl-Defining , Leave - In -Conditioner
Which Brand is it ?? : 



BBlunt is a very famous salon which brings in a wide range of hair products in the market suitable for various hair types.They offer a wide range of personalized services, all with the intention of curating the best possible version of you.The products are widely famous for their quality and positive effects on regular usage..


Variants Available:



This esteemed brand has multiple products available.You can chose which ones you like from the link : Find All products here ! 


How does it Look and Smell like : 

Look and Texture !

  • It is amazingly cute in packaging Bright Fuchsia Pink
  • Very attractive shaped bottle.
  • Tick,Creamy,White non-sticky texture.
  • Packaging is Stylish to look at and it smells great .
  • The packaging has colors in accordance to the variant they represent.
  • The product name is mentioned in bold letters and logo and a cute little curly hair girl graphic is made on the body.
  • It has a nozzle with a lock system.
  • The fragrance lingers around for almost 2 hours and then fades out.But it smells Good !
Key ingredients 
Key Ingredients

 

How to Use this product? :



I use this product on damp hair after shampoo and conditioner .I squeeze extra water off by using a washed old t-shirt as it less harsh on the hair and helps to decrease frizz.I comb my hair once , sometimes use livon or some hair serum to release the knots and I take about 3-4 pumps of the product as it is sufficient  for my hair length.You can use more pumps of product according to your hair length.Apply from root to tip , scrunch it in and let it either dry naturally or use a diffuser for firmer and prominent curls..I I let my hair dry naturally .. and that's it !

How much does it Cost !! :

Its priced at Rs 550 /- for 150 ml.You could find the product at most of the common shopping websites like Nykaa, Snapdeal , ebay, Purple and many more.

What Did I like about this product

    • It does it's basic job well .. ! Its meant to provide high definition curls and it does that well .It holds the curls till the next hair wash.Also tames frizz.
    • Its quiet hydrating , didn't feel any dryness after using this.
    • It comes with a pump nozzle to fetch the product with ease and its hygienic.
    • The leave in conditioner is like any other leave in conditioner with thick,creamy non-greasy texture.
    • It does not make hair greasy or oily , nor does it make it dry.
    • For my hair , 3 pumps is enough for entire hair , I prefer using less of this product because it makes my curls tighter than I prefer them to be.Since only 3 pumps is enough, it lasts for almost 6 months or so.
    • Its fragrance is subtle and lasts for 2 hours and then fades out.
    • Packaging is cute and lively.
    • Comes with a lock nozzle , so its travel friendly.
    • Decent and sturdy packaging.
    • Nice Variants available for all hair types. 

What did I dislike about this product :

    • Its a little expensive for 150 ml , but since I need less quantity it lasts long.
    • It has more chemicals and mostly no natural ingredients ,so not such an healthy option for long run.
    • If I happen to use more than 3 pumps of product for my hair , the curls become very tight and becomes little difficult to free them.
   

Rating and Final Take !! : 

I think I am quiet satisfied with this one ! .. Rating is : 4 / 5 


I have always been hunting for products or ways to tame my wild curls and this product comes as a relief .. It definitely defines my curls and keps my hair frizz free.

The hydration lasts long and the curls survive till next hair wash .. A little product goes a long way !

My final word about this product is , it really does its job well , great variants available for all hair types,and value for money !

Please leave your comments below on how this blog was helpful? Any feedback is welcomed.Also comment on what is your take on this product ..

Stalk me on :
Instagram handle .. beautyandthecode
FB page BeautyAndTheCode FB Page !
Youtube Channel : beautyandthecode
Twitter : https://twitter.com/ShriyaSagdeo
Business email: shriyasagdeo@gmail.com

Shriya Sagdeo

4 comments:

  1. I never knw anything abt this product it was eye opener for me....worth sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankuu so much .. now u know how i tame my wild curls !!

      Delete
  2. I never knw anything abt this product it was eye opener for me....worth sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful information particularly the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.24k Gold Camellia Oil Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete