Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Palmolive Strawberry Fresh Exfoliating Body Wash - Product Review | Shriya Sagdeo | beautyandthecode

Hi Friends !! 


Welcome back .. Hope you all are doing well.. :) 

Today I am going to review Strawberry Fresh Exfoliating Body Wash by PalmoliveTo know more about my experience with the shower gel .. keep on reading .. 



Which Brand is it ?? : 

Palmolive is the trademark of a line of products produced by the American company Colgate-Palmolive. Products include soap, shampoo, hair conditioner, body wash and hand-wash liquid.


The product claims : 


Looking for smooth, irresistible skin. Palmolive Body Butter strawberry fresh exfoliating body wash has you covered.



How does it Look and smell like ?:


  • Palmolive Strawberry Fresh Exfoliating Body Wash comes in a clear plastic bottle with a white and red flip cap. Packaging is really simple that has all details about this product mentioned on the bottle.
  • Dispensing the product is very convenient with a small nozzle on top , which is covered by the flip cap.
  • Consistency is creamy on the thicker side with some small pink scrubbing particles in it. It looks like a normal light pink cream.
  • As it is a body butter exfoliating body wash, it has a rich and creamy moisturizer in it. Hence, it blends very smoothly on the body. It lathers well and I can enjoy a foamy bath. It is also easy to rinse from the skin but it feels a little slippery. Hence I need to rinse it more than once.
  • It never leaves my skin dry, so I can very well use it even during Winter season.
  • It has that a very pleasant smell of strawberries. The fragrance feels so so good and refreshing that it makes it very difficult to get out of the bathroom. The scent of strawberries is universally loved and it is just an amazing smell which instantly makes the start of the day absolutely perfect.
  • Packaging is very sturdy and is travel friendly.

    Variants Available:

    There are several other shower gels available in Palmolive which would cater to all skin types. You will never be bored as you will enjoy a wide range of products to try out. Buy a couple of shower gels and keep switching :) 

     How I like to use this :

    Shower Gels are most convenient to use .. And they bring out the best bathing experience .





    It has really nice cleansing properties and it definitely cleanses my skin from deep within. It removes dirt and sweat very nicely, making my skin feels fresh and clean. It never dries out my body and hence can be used in winters as well. Since it has those pink exfoliating particles, it exfoliates my skin and removes dry, rough texture, making my skin smooth.

    I also like its hydrating quality. It provides deep moisturization to my skin and my skin feels soft without any lotion. It has never irritated my skin. It adds a nice, soft glow to the skin.

    Overall, I really like this product as it cleanses my skin as well as exfoliates it without making it dry. It really makes the skin soft. Also, the sweet scent of Strawberries is a huge add on.

    Key Ingredients :

    key Ingredients listed below:


    How much does it Cost? !! :

    You can get this using the following links:-
    1. Amazon -  250 ml for Rs 190/-

    What Did I like about this product ?:

    • I am in love with the texture and quality of this cream body wash.
    • Packaging is cute, sturdy and travel friendly.
    • It leaves my skin soft and does not rip off the moisture.
    • Fragrance is fruity, pleasant and who doesn't love Strawberries :P.
    • Less Quantity needed, so 250 ml is sufficient to last for 2 months if you do not share it :P .
    • Several other variants are available almost for all skin types.
    • Good for everyday use for all skin types as it is non-drying.
    What did I dislike about this product:

    I don't have much to complaint about this product , the only con that I could mention is that the scrubbing beads could be a little harsh on sensitive skin.

    Recommended to use ?? 

      Yes , If you are on a hunt of everyday affordable shower gel that is good in quality and also gives that satisfying bath experience then please try these shower gels they are pretty good.


      Final Take & Rating !! : 

      Rating would be : 4.5/5 

      If you have already used this product, then please share your experience in the comment section below.I would love to know your take on the product as well as the blog.!!

      Hope you enjoyed reading this product review !!

      Stalk me on :
      Instagram handle .. beautyandthecode
      FB page BeautyAndTheCode FB Page !
      Youtube Channel : beautyandthecode
      Twitter : https://twitter.com/ShriyaSagdeo
      Business email: shriyasagdeo@gmail.com


      LOVE U All LOADS .. !! 

      Shriya Sagdeo


      No comments:

      Post a Comment