Saturday, April 7, 2018

Glamego April 2018 Subscription Box | Unboxing






Hey Guys! ❤❤


GLamEgo is one of the most
exciting Subscription beauty boxes around, so I thought to unbox n review it
for you guys .
Unboxing + Review for
GlamEgo April subscription Box is here !!
It’s all about Summer Skin
Care , has 5 products , all appropriate for summer theme !!
For Business and Product Reviews
please feel free to email me.

Business email: shriyasagdeo@gmail.com



❤You can stalk me at:

❤Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/beautyandthecode/

❤Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShriyaSagdeo

❤Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/beautyandthecode/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
❤Link to Buy: http://www.glamego.com/
❤Subscription & Price Details;
❤ The box costs Rs.399/-(1-month subscription).
❤  
Rs.349 per box
if you go for 3 months subscription
 ❤
Rs.319 per box if you go for 6 months subscription
❤ Rs.299 per box if you go for yearly
subscription
❤ If you pay online, the shipping charges are
absolutely free.
 ❤ If
you go for Cash on delivery the shipping charges are Rs.60/-(may differ
accordingly)
Hope you enjoy watching this video and many more to come!!


Like Share and Subscribe to my channel!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
* Being a blogger and YouTuber & an ardent lover of
experimenting with new products... I review a lot of new products and share my
reviews and opinions about the products with you guys that I enjoy using.
Sometimes I collaborate with a brand for the same, sometimes the products are
sent to me to try, and sometimes I buy them myself. In all these situations,
every single opinion stated in my videos or on my blog is my own. I only
recommend a product to you that I personally like and use
regularly. I am very honest when it comes to giving a genuine opinion...If
I like something...You would know... If I don’t like it you would know that as
well..!
J  ..I also am inclined towards DIYs and
artistic work... So you would see that too in my future videos..
J

Let’s try and keep the channel positive, informative and help
each other through this journey...!!



Love you All!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤





No comments:

Post a Comment