Sunday, February 18, 2018

Market99 Haul |Very Affordable Home Decor Store |beautyandthecode

Hey Guys! ❤❤

Explored a newly opened store called “Market 99” in Sujana Forum
Mall in Hyderabad , & I am completely blown away by all the affordable
things we can get there.
It’s not a usual makeup or product haul , it’s a different haul
video , but since everything was so affordable and pretty I felt you would love
watching this one ..So Here I am with another Haul video for you guys &
it’s the Market99 store Haul.

They also have a website which I am not super impressed with ,
but still sharing it for your reference :

You may not find all the things that I showed on their website ,
but at stores you can find much more.

Hope you enjoy watching this video and many more to come!!


Like Share and Subscribe to my channel!










You can stalk me Here:   ❤Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/beautyandthecode/  ❤Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShriyaSagdeo  ❤Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/beautyandthecode/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

For Business and Product Reviews, please feel free to email me.
Business email: shriyasagdeo@gmail.com


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
* Being a blogger and YouTuber & an ardent lover of experimenting with new products... I review a lot of new products and share my reviews and opinions about the products with you guys that I enjoy using. Sometimes I collaborate with a brand for the same, sometimes the products are sent to me to try, and sometimes I buy them myself. In all these situations, every single opinion stated in my videos or on my blog is my own. I only recommend a product to you that I personally like and use regularly. I am very honest when it comes to giving a genuine opinion...If I like something...You would know... If I don’t like it you would know that as well..! J  ..I also am inclined towards DIYs and artistic work... So you would see that too in my future videos.. J

Let’s try and keep the channel positive, informative and help each other through this journey...!!

Love you All!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment