Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Nykaa Salon Shine Gel Nail Lacquer Review & Swatches |beautyandthecode |...

Hey Guys! ❤❤

Reviewing & Swatching Salon Gel Shine Pro Nail Lacquer that
were recently launched in 24 shades by Nykaa that claim to absolutely change
the way you look at gel nails. It’s Patented PRO-UV formula looks and lasts
like a gel but doesn't require a UV lamp or damaging removal process. This
2-coat gel formula is long-lasting, no chip and ridiculously shiny!

I have got 3 shades and will be reviewing and talking about
those.

Products Mentioned :

·        
Nykaa Salon Shine Gel Nail Lacquer - Viva
Mexico 201 - (15ml) - Rs. 325

·        
Nykaa Salon Shine Gel Nail Lacquer -Scenic
Budapest 207- (15ml) - Rs. 325

·        
Nykaa Salon Shine Gel Nail Lacquer –
Parisian Stroll 219- (15ml) - Rs. 325
http://www.nykaa.com/nykaa-salon-shine-gel-nail-lacquer-viva-mexico-201.html?skuId=199804



Like Share and Subscribe to my channel!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
* Being a blogger and YouTuber & an ardent lover of
experimenting with new products... I review a lot of new products and share my
reviews and opinions about the products with you guys that I enjoy using.
Sometimes I collaborate with a brand for the same, sometimes the products are
sent to me to try, and sometimes I buy them myself. In all these situations,
every single opinion stated in my videos or on my blog is my own. I only
recommend a product to you that I personally like and use regularly. I am
very honest when it comes to giving a genuine opinion...If I like
something...You would know... If I don’t like it you would know that as well..!
J  ..I also am inclined towards DIYs and
artistic work... So you would see that too in my future videos..
J

Let’s try and keep the channel positive, informative and help
each other through this journey...!!
 







❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
For Business and Product Reviews please feel free to email me.
Business email: shriyasagdeo@gmail.com
You can stalk me at: Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/beautyandthecode/Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShriyaSagdeoFacebook - https://www.facebook.com/beautyandthecode/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel


Love you All!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment